[Enquiries and bookings, please click here]
Reiki level 1 is a two-day workshop open to people of any age or background (children’s workshops are taught in one full day, or 1/2 day for younger children). There are no pre-requisites for learning Reiki, except the desire to experience an enjoyable, down-to-earth, and interesting couple of days… with the result being a connection to an unlimited energy source, which is Reiki, for the rest of one’s life.
During the course, all students will learn how to self-treat and also treat others, with plenty of practise time for each student to give and receive Reiki. The course also includes a very comprehensive manual and full, internationally-recognised certification. Every student is assured that on completion of the course, they will be fully-fledged Reiki Practitioners.
Every student that completes this course will be able to use Reiki in the following ways for themselves and others:
- Treating disorders/diseases/disharmony
- To increase one’s energy levels
- Improving quality and ease of sleep
- Supplying a limitless amount of universal life-force energy
- Creating and maintaining a state of balance
- Increasing/supporting self-healing ability
- Strengthening the immune system, organs, etc.
- Emergency situations
- Deep relaxation
- Releasing and dissolving energy blockages
- As a powerful support tool to other techniques
- Promoting advancement on one’s higher path
- etc., etc., etc…
All Reiki I workshops with Chantal include the following:
- Full explanations of Reiki and its true history
- How Reiki works
- Using Reiki with other therapies
- Treating animals and plants with Reiki
- Giving Reiki treatments
- Using Reiki for self-healing
- Using Reiki in emergency situations
- Causations of disease and disharmony
- Locating and treating problem areas in the body
- Reiki and the chakra system
- Demonstrations followed by supervised, patient practise in giving Reiki self-treatments and giving Reiki treatments to others
- The complete range of Reiki hand positions
- Clearing and balancing the chakra system
A full and comprehensive manual that includes all material taught during the course, pictures of all the Reiki hand positions used for treatment of self and others and additional supporting information is provided.
* Please note that in cases of private tuition, the Reiki I workshop lasts for one full day rather than two and private children’s workshops (for those aged 12 and under) last for one half-day